- Avoid pressing or bending the petals
- Avoid direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight
- No water required
- Avoid humidity
- Not edible
- It is recommended to clean the powder with a COLD hairdryer or a clean and dry soft bristle brush
- Do not use the white color mixed with other colors because the pigments used in the process can be transferred to the white roses.
- We have received information from our clients that Glycerin does react to any shellacked surface causing damage in wood.
- Please, feel free to contact us for any question you may have. We’ll be more than happy to help you.